WHAT MAGENTO INTEGRATION DOES FOR YOUR E-COMMERCE STORE
With Simplicity’s Magento Connector accounting systems, customer information, sales orders, and shipping information are automatically populated to the back-office financial system from the Magento online e-commerce store. Any changes to product information, product pricing, inventory levels or order status updates are automatically published online and displayed in your Magento Webstore. With Magento you are giving your customers the latest product and pricing information, current inventory levels and access to their current order status automatically.
The Magento Connector:
- Allows you to manage your entire e-commerce store from a Single Database;
- Gives you the ability to automatically publish product and inventory information from your accounting application to Magento;
- Downloads orders and populates customer and shipping information from Magento to your accounting application reducing time, effort and errors;
- Syncs database Order Status information, such as shipping dates and tracking numbers, to your Magento store; and
- Creates the option to link shipping methods, such as FedEx and UPS, to your online store reducing time and effort completing your sales cycles.