Implementing an e-commerce shopping cart gives your business the ability to sell your products online day and night, reach new clients, target your ideal market, establish a strong brand, and build closer relationships with your customers by improving their purchasing experience.
Whether you’re setting up an online store for the first time or updating your current platform, platform implementation is one of the most complex aspects of launching an e-commerce site. Without the guidance of a consultant with years of e-commerce experience, programming expertise and deep knowledge, your efforts to set up an e-commerce solution can become plagued by cost overruns, programming errors, and delays resulting in poor sales performance and reduced profits.
Simplicity has over 20 years of e-commerce implementation experience. We have been helping businesses just like yours, big and small, build e-commerce platforms to get their businesses up and running on the web. Contact us today to see how we can get your business’ e-commerce store implemented and making money.
Advantages of eCommerce implementation:
- Allows you to sell products 365 days a year, 24 hours a day.
- Lowers your costs and raises your sales margins
- Creates cost-saving efficiencies
- Creates an automated cycle of repeat business
- Connects you to new customers previously unavailable to you due to distance and operating hours
- Collects customer data, demographics, and produces marketing leads
- Gives your customers control over how and when they’d like to shop