Since the advent of online shopping, establishing itself as an industry annually grossing more than $3,578,000,000 in annual sales, e-commerce has become the preferred method for consumers and businesses to purchase goods and services. A company’s online store is now an essential ingredient for success and strong growth in both the Business-to-Consumer (B2C) and Business-to-Business (B2B) environments.
WHAT SHOPIFY INTEGRATION DOES FOR YOUR E-COMMERCE STORE
With Simplicity’s Shopify integration accounting systems, customer information, sales orders, and shipping information are automatically populated to the back-office financial system from the Shopify online e-commerce store. Any changes to product information, product pricing, inventory levels or order status updates are automatically published online and displayed in your Shopify Webstore. With Shopify you are giving your customers the latest product and pricing information, current inventory levels and access to their current order status automatically.
The Shopify Connector gives you:
- The ability to manage your entire eCommerce store from a Single Database;
- The ability to automatically publish product and inventory information from your accounting application to your Shopify ;
- Download orders and populate customer and shipping information from Shopify to your accounting application reducing time, effort and costly errors;
- Sync database Order Status information, such as shipping dates and tracking numbers, to Shopify
- The option to link shipping methods, such as FedEx and UPS, to your online store reducing time and effort completing your sales cycles.