Since the advent of online shopping, establishing itself as an industry annually grossing more than $3,578,000,000 in annual sales, e-commerce has become the preferred method for consumers and businesses to purchase goods and services. A company’s online store is now an essential ingredient for success and strong growth in both the Business-to-Consumer (B2C) and Business-to-Business (B2B) environments.
WHAT WOOCOMMERCE INTEGRATION DOES FOR YOUR E-COMMERCE STORE
With Simplicity’s WooCommerce integration accounting systems, customer information, sales orders, and shipping information are automatically populated to the back-office financial system from the WooCommerce online e-commerce store. Any changes to product information, product pricing, inventory levels or order status updates are automatically published online and displayed in your WooCommerce Webstore. With WooCommerce you are giving your customers the latest product and pricing information, current inventory levels and access to their current order status automatically.
The WooCommerce Connector gives you:
- The ability to manage your entire eCommerce store from a Single Database;
- The ability to automatically publish product and inventory information from your accounting application to your WooCommerce;
- Download orders and populate customer and shipping information from WooCommerce to your accounting application reducing time, effort and costly errors;
- Sync database Order Status information, such as shipping dates and tracking numbers, to your WooCommerce
- The option to link shipping methods, such as FedEx and UPS, to your online store reducing time and effort completing your sales cycles.