Since the advent of online shopping, establishing itself as an industry annually grossing more than $3,578,000,000 in annual sales, e-commerce has become the preferred method for consumers and businesses to purchase goods and services. A company’s online store is now an essential ingredient for success and strong growth in both the Business-to-Consumer (B2C) and Business-to-Business (B2B) environments.
WHAT X-CART INTEGRATION DOES FOR YOUR E-COMMERCE STORE
With Simplicity’s X-Cart integration accounting systems, customer information, sales orders, and shipping information are automatically populated to the back-office financial system from the X-Cart online e-commerce store. Any changes to product information, product pricing, inventory levels or order status updates are automatically published online and displayed in your X-Cart Webstore. With X-Cart you are giving your customers the latest product and pricing information, current inventory levels and access to their current order status automatically.
X-Cart Connector gives you:
- The ability to manage your entire e-commerce store from a Single Database;
- The ability to automatically publish product and inventory information from your accounting application to your X-Cart;
- Download orders and populate customer and shipping information from X-Cart to your accounting application reducing time, effort and costly errors;
- Sync database Order Status information, such as shipping dates and tracking numbers, to your X-Cart
- The option to link shipping methods, such as FedEx and UPS, to your online store reducing time and effort completing your sales cycles.